- 3 bedrooms each with gorgeous views
- 2 full bathrooms (tub + shower)
- Full Kitchen w/ dishwasher
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Building Address: 635 West 42nd Street (between 11th ave and West Side Highway)
AVAILABLE: Aug 1st, 2021
FEES: NO BROKER FEE. $600 one time building application/credit check fee
If you are interested, please fill out the below form and we will get back to you shortly.
With sweeping views of the Hudson River and the city, this 1,017 sq/ft 3 bedroom 2 bathroom resides in The Atelier, luxury full service condominium located in the sought after Clinton neighborhood. Features of this extraordinarily bright and quiet apt include an open kitchen with Bosch and Subzero appliances granite counter tops, white lacquered cabinetry and picture window encompassing views of the Hudson river and the Statue of Liberty.
Living room has floor to ceiling windows with views of the Hudson river, and downtown. Three bedrooms all offering views of either the river or downtown, respectively. Two white marble bathrooms, one of which is 'en suite' to the master bedroom.
LAYOUT (see photos)
- Corner apt with East and South views (Hudson River, Empire State Bldg, etc)
- Large windowed living room
- Ample closet space
- Full Kitchen with modern appliances (dishwater,refrigerator,microwave, 4 top stove + oven)
- Three bedrooms with beautiful view, individual A/C & heating in each room.
- Two full(toilet, sink, shower/bath) bathrooms
- Washer/dryer in the apartment
- 24 Hour doorman/concierge
- Staffed Mailroom/Dry cleaning drop off/pickup
- Free coffee and breakfast in lobby
- Free morning shuttle crosstown
- Roof top 'sky lounge' with indoor and outdoor space. Available for rental for private parties etc.
- Full tennis court and basketball court
- Building social events e.g. holiday parties/art shows etc
- Terrace with BBQ grills (regular/vegetarian/kosher), bocce piste, playground
- Health club/Gym
- Dog run and pet friendly building
- Resident manager
- Bike and private storage
- In building parking garage
- Exercise Trainers
- Life Time Fitness via the Sky location
- Water (included)
- Gas (included)
- Electricity (not included): Average/month $100 (in winter), $150 (in summer)
- Cable (not included)
- 24 Hour supermarket across the street
- Gourmet food and dining options
- Closest subway: ACE 42nd street stop ~10 minute walk
- West Side Highway waterfront/bike/jogging path steps from the building
- Less than 5 minute walk to the Javits Center and Hudson yards.
- Intrepid/Circle Line tours etc
- Dog park and playground across the street